So, for the past few months I haven’t said anything about some of the things that people say or do but in the end there needs to be something said. There is one person that I just can’t stated and at first we had fun talking to each other but now she says by me posting my feelings is wrong….well what is wrong is you sleeping with a married man and you have a child of your own to take care of. You leave your child like the child is nothing so you can go and fuck someone else’s husband…..yea there is something wrong with that one right there. You can yourself a friend but you are nothing but a slut. I am sorry but it needs to be said. There are so many different things that can be said about you but I am done with you cuz you and no longer important.
Now onto something else that I have to say….first off twitter is a social site in which people can say whatever they want to say….the last time I check God gave me a voice, and a mind to speak what I want to speak. So twitter is my page which is why I can tweet whatever I want to tweet if people don’t like it, they don’t have to follow that is why there is an unfollow button. Twitter was to be something that is fun and to meet people. I signed up cuz I wanted to meet wrestling fans like me but it seems that twitter is nothing but hate on one wrestler or hate on who they love. People you need to remember that the wrestlers, WWE or TNA, are given a story line to run with. At WrestleMania 25, my first mania, I got to meet Jeff Hardy, and this year WrestleMania 26, I got to meet Matt Hardy. The reason that I am bring up this two is because they are the reason that I watch wrestling!! The first time I turned to WWE it was Matt and Jeff…..what they did made me want to watch and learn more about the business. A lot of people are hating on Beth Hardy (Britt)….why is that is it cuz she is with Jeff or because they wish they could be her. I have never seen her do anything wrong. No, I have never meet her either but has she ever done anything wrong to you or to anyone?? From what I can see she has done nothing to be there for Matt and Jeff and everyone else. She has shown her love and respect to them and their dream of wrestling and I have never seen her NOT support them through everything. So those that want to hate on Beth, know this……get a FUCKING LIFE ALREADY!!!!
Ok so on to something else that has to be said……there are a lot of people that show a lot of disrespect to WWE/TNA wrestlers…..why is that???? I think that I have come up that it is cuz they are so jealous that they don’t have a contract that they think that by putting those that have made it into either company that they will be able to make it…..just remember one thing HATERS…..everything that you say people can see it and people do talk and will inform the company’s of what you are saying. It is really sad that those that have worked to get to where they are at that they have someone who nothing but a ass hole (MJB) talking shit…..lets see the last time I checked Mark, they have a contract and you don’t. I respect everyone that wrestlers for many different reason and one is being that they put their lives and bodies on the line ever time they go into that ring….but Mark has lost all of my respect!!!! I can not respect someone that shows no respect!!!! Here is a hint Mark…..stop talking shit and get your OWN moves and maybe you just may make it but until then…..get a LIFE!!!! What gets me even more is the fact that you are trying to work for either WWE/TNA and yet you want to talk shit….yea that don’t make since to me!!!! Some people really need to be brought down a few steps!!!! You know Mark I did once say that you were a great wrestlers but since you have lost my respect, I can no longer say that your great at anything besides being an ASS HOLE!!!!
Ok so I am done with Mark because well…..his a waste of time and plus anyone that is going to talk shit about wrestling when they are wrestlers themselves really need help!!!! But anyways I am outs for the time being. My next blog will be about WrestleMania 26 and my first Live Raw Event!!!! I will also be posting a blog about the WWE Draft and who I thought would go where and if I was right or not…..trust me when I say I was somewhat right and somewhat failed. I will leave you with this….
I look up to the sky
And now the World is mine
Ive known it all my life
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that theres no doubt.
I made it, I made it!
[Verse 1]
Known from the city where no one believed in me
But I never give up the fight.
Ya, but now on top.
I told you to let it rock
The moneys fallin from the sky-y-y-y-y
I made it.
[Chorus]
I look up to the sky
And now the World is mine
Ive known it all my life
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that theres no doubt.
I made it, I made it!
[Birdman]
Yeah
YM
CMB baby
Birdman
Swagged out
100Rooftop, hella choppa burning smoke
Louie bag stay strapped wit a priceless globe
High life, flippin and get some more.
Paradise, the luxury marble floor
When I hit, hit me full of that cash
More money than I seen in a garbage can
Stunna island, money and the power
Thats how we do it, make it rain make it shower
Top floor, big timer doing big things
Over city views bought shawty new range
Flip another 100, poppin throwing hundreds
In a new Bently, uptown stunna1
[Chorus]I look up to the sky(TO THE SKY)
And now the world is mine(THE WORLD IS MINE)
Ive known it all my life(all my lifeeeeee)
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life im living now(ooooo)
I know that theres no doubt.
I made it!
[Jay Sean]
Ooo I made it
I made it...
I made It...
I made it...
Yo ay Ay ay listen
See I dont live for glamour,and I dont care for fame
Im in this for the love of the game
Funny how things can change
They didnt believe in me
Then they calling my name
Now look who cashed in
They didnt wanna know me back then
But ever since I don gon platinum
Everything turned around
And now the sky is falling downnnnnn
[Chorus]
I look up to the sky
And now the World is mine
Ive known it all my life
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that there's no doubt.
I made it, I made it![
Lil Wayne]
Came from the gutter, lookin like my motha
Made it to the goal line, straight out the huddle
Cash money goldmine, weezy stay loyal
Boy we getting money like we just found oil
Uh and thats word to my red flag
I live first and leave the bullsh-t dead last
I lay it down so hard I got a bedrash
And I just tell em to loaf it when the bread pass
Staring at you from the top of the game man
I might drop the World if I change hands
Uh it feel good to be here, Weezy in the building got this b-tch rebuilt
Young Money
[Chorus]
I look up to the sky
And now the World is mine
Ive known it all my lifeI made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that theres no doubt.
I made it, I made it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.