Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WrestleMania 26 and Monday Night Raw

So I know its been a little since I have done my blog……been very busy with things and plus I have to do good in class…..but first I have to say is LOL like I care what they have to say…..there is a reason why I don’t care what they say….also this is a blog not a grammar class so I can write anyway that I want to. Plus if we have to talk/write prefect all of the time then why are we always writing in short hand…mummy just had to put that out there….this is my blog and I can write however I want to and if you don’t like I don’t care cuz this is my writing not yours…..wow some people….anyways back to the really writing!!!!!

WrestleMania 26.…this was my second mania….first was Mania 25.…had a BLAST and plus I got to meet Jeff Hardy!!!! Well, wrestlemeania 26 started off with the Make A Wish Art event..…I was finally able to meet Susan……she is just AWESOME (more than the Miz) and yes I got to meet the Miz too….I was able to talk with Layla and in person she is soooo sweet and kind. Now when I see her wrestle, it is hard to believe her character of being so mean….but we all have to remember that what they (wrestlers) play a character on TV and that is not who they really are in really life. I was also able to meet Cryme Tyme, JTG and Shad….they too are awesome and I told JTG that his #1 fan said hi and they both laughed cuz they know who I was talking about. Lol I also got to meet Hart Dynasty, I had already meet Natalya at WM 25.…she was cool then and still is. I had a lot of fun at the art event and on the first day in AZ…..the next few days went by way too fast. The next day we went to the zoo…I could have….nope not going to finish that sentence, may get into trouble lol. Well, later that day we had the first of many fan axxess….got to meet up with Susan again and her family….and guess who I got to meet???? It was no other that Matt Hardy himself….he was the first to sign my WM 25 shirt….I was happy to be able to meet him because Matt and Jeff are part of the reason why I watch wrestling today….seeing them the first time wrestle when I just learned of wwe, at the time it was wwf, seeing them and what they were doing, I started to research them and other superstars and then from then on I would watch and as time went on I started to record SmackDown, and yes I do have the match against Big Show and Brock and the ring giving out……I loved that match!! I got to meet a lot of different wrestle and the one that I was also happy to meet was Tyler Reks…I told his wife that at WM 26 I wanted to meet him and I did and I was his first twitter follower that he had ever met…that was sooo cool. I was able to meet almost all of NXT season 1...I didn’t get to meet Daniel….line was long as FUCK!!!! I think him and Matt and of course the divas were the longest lines!!!! I still laugh cuz when they brought out the second around of superstars, the one where Matt was at, they brought out drew….mummy the line went from being all the way outside to being just bout nothing lol. I had fun meeting a lot of the different superstars, and I even got to meet Michelle McCool and Kane…..his not scary at all but really nice and funny (when wwe came her Kane was teamed up with MVP and Kane was trying to do MVP dance….so cool). The Hall of Fame was great…my mom was able to get $5.00 when DiBiase was throwing money down after he was done talking, we still have it lol. That nite is when I got to meet the NXT, and I was talking to David and he was soo funny and it was great to talk to him. I was also great to talk to Christian who I got to meet at one of the fan axxesses. In all I had fun at the fan axxess….the best part was meeting the wwe superstars but also getting to meet Susan and her family!! She truly is down to earth and sweet and if anyone fucks with her, you fuck with me too!!

WrestleMania 26.……….what can I say?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Simply the best!!!! I was very close to the ring and yes I do have a chair from there which is my FIRST PPV chair….never going to sell it!!!! Well it was awesome to see the dark match which was a royal rumble match….AWESOME match. The one match that I wanted to see the most was the match against Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels….yes I am a huge John Cena fan but I really wanted to see ‘Takers and Michaels match because I didn’t want to see Michaels leave but as we all know that Michaels said good-bye….L it is said that he is gone because it is still not the same seeing Raw without Michaels. John’s match was good too….I loved it and the fact that Batista tap out….I also liked Randy’s match and while watching that match you really couldn’t tell who was going to win that one but I am happy that it was Randy……I really did not want the Miz and Big Show to win the match but they did win and it sucked cuz I don’t think that the Miz should be holding any titles lol……the other match that was funny as hell was Vince vs. Bret ‘the Hitman’ Hart!!!! I loved how Vince paid the Hart family to turn again Bret but Bret know that Vince would do something and in the end it was Vince that got fucked over cuz he paid them off and they took his money only to turn again…..that was just well DAMN!!!! Over all the matches were great but I really wish that Matt Hardy would have won the money in the bank match…..to me he is the one that needed that won more than anyone else because he should have gold around his waist not the miz or mr. ziggles…..I am not just saying that because I like Matt I am saying it because he works hard than most of the superstars….plus he is soooo sweet and nice to all of his fans even the haters and that right there just shows what type of person he really is!!!!

After mania, I went to my very first live Raw event and all I have to say is WOW MOTHER FUCKER WOW!!!! The show was great and everyone there was just great. I still remember the look that Batista gave when John told him who his partner was going to be that nite…RANDY ORTON!!!!!!!!!!!! Their match was great, but the one thing that I remember the most was Shawn Michaels farewell speech…..I loved that ‘Taker came out to show respect to Shawn and yes I do have pics of that. And then there was when Triple H came out and put the X out for DX, and he made sure that no one messed them up or disrespect them in anyway…..what you did not see was the dark match of Jericho vs. Edge…..Edge did lost but when Jericho was making fun at Shawn saying good-bye, Triple H came out and did the Sweet Chin Music on Jericho and that was FUNNY as hell….yes I do have those in pics too. Lol yes I do love to take pics and lots of pics at that too lol…..in all the whole trip was great….I would have loved to go to a live SmackDown event since all we are allowed to have is house shows…..WWE has only come here ONCE for a live event so to everyone that bitches about the card or what not, at least you get wwe….we only get them once a year and that’s only for a live event….we do not even get more then just the one event….but in all I had the past first time to a live Raw event and please I got to see John Cena and Shawn Michael say good-bye to the WWE Universe for the last time….yes I cried =( it is sad to see a legend leave and yes I still mess watching him wrestle but also his funny weird self….during my time there, we got to meet a lot of cool people but I loved being able to meet Susan….if you are on twitter and love wrestling make sure you are following her (www.twitter.com/MATTITUDEMOM) I promise you, you wont be disappointed in following her….u never know what is going to happen and plus just like me, she stands up to all the haters and stands up against those that want to talk shit bout some of the wrestlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.